Is it just me or am I really looking pregnant?! At our 24 week appointment Monday, the doctor said that most women have their largest growth spurt between weeks 20-24 or 24-28...I think it's fair to say that mine was the former :) Otherwise, Baby Girl looks healthy! And she is still measuring a solid week ahead of my due date, meaning I am potentially 25 weeks along!
The past few weeks have been majorly successful for my list of to-dos before baby arrives! As of this week, I/we have:
- talked to my HR department about maternity leave (!)
- continued discussing a plan for work after baby is born
- set a date for my baby shower
- completed our baby registry
- registered for Bradley natural birthing classes (which begin this month!)
- scheduled a hospital tour
- given Baby Girl a name
- started the search for a pediatrician
Have a great weekend!